Home Cooking

Korean Pasta Soup

Soojibee - korean ragged pasta soup


Home Cooking 4

Soojibee - korean ragged pasta soup

soypower | Jan 18, 2007 11:35 PM

Is anyone familiar with a korean ragged pasta soup called soojibee? my family has a gyeongsang do dialect, so i don't know if anyone will recognize it by the phonetic spelling. It's like a noodle soup except that the 'noodles' are made from flattening the dough with your fingers and then ripping them off into a boiling pot of water. the soup is then made the same way that duk guk is made.

I was just wondering if this is simply a family recipe or if anyone else has even heard of this and if so, what kind of recipe do you use?

Want to stay up to date with this post?