Little Sichuan Restaurant used to be in Fremont by the 99 Ranch on Fremont Blvd/Paseo Padre Pkwy in North Fremont, now they are here at the old Su Gia Restaurant, on the Left-side of 99 Ranch in Newark. It's a bit further away, but we still like the food so we'll be back.
This place is bigger & nicer. They serve the food on plates, cups, chopsticks instead of the old way of on styrofoam & plastic forks.
We ordered lots since it's not too expensive.
FREE pickled veggies -small plate, just ok.
1. Xingjiang stir fried roasted lamb (w/ cumin powder) $8.50 - lots of small chunks of lamb, bell pepper, onions. I like this spicy dish, nice & tender lamb.
2. hot noodles w/ spicy peanut sauce $5.95 - huge bowl of noodles & some spicy sauce & tiny bits of meat. Pretty good.
3. dry cooked string beans (house special) $6.95 - my favorite string beans, salty & crispy.
4. cold dry thread bean curd $4.95 - just ok. Cold dish w/ thin-cut tofu pieces.
5. spicy shredded potato (house special) $6.95 - just ok, hubby likes it cold but it's served kinda warm. Probably better next day. Huge portion.
6. One bowl of rice $1
It's a Huge menu & only made a dent. Wanted powdery tender spareribs steamed $8.95 - but they didn't have it.
Other tables got cut-up orange slices w/ the bill. So we get the bill without oranges. I then had to ask for my oranges. So annoying, though we did get them. Just ok.
Bill had a 10% discount. That was good, not sure why. They've been at this location for 1 month now waitress told me.
Lots of leftovers for us to eat.
Credit cards taken. Separate bathrooms in the back.
My pics here:
35233 Newark Blvd Ste F, Newark, CA 94560
Updated 2 years ago | 10
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 1 day ago | 22
Updated 11 days ago | 28
Updated 4 hours ago | 16