CASH ONLY. Seven of us tried out Chef Ma for dinner tonite, it's in the Sogo Mall in the far back left. Bathrooms behind the spot around the corner. In the mall is Sogo Bakery & Wonderful Chinese Gourmet, plus QQQ Tea shop.
They have A/C in the mall which was needed since it was 96 degrees in SJ when we were there.
FREE peanuts given - they were nice, some oil & salt.
1. A2 Sliced beef - sliced beef, beef honey stomach strips in chili sauce $5.99
2. A4 sliced pork garlic soy sauce vinegar $4.99
3. A7 shredded potato w/ chili $3.5
4. A-2 Sichuan special potstickers 6 in an order $4.95 - we got 2 orders
5. B2 Mapo tofu $6.95
6. B-3 Sichuan style noodle w/ spicy ground pork $6.5
7. B-4 fresh made cold noodle w/ chicken $6.95
8. C20 Cumin pork ribs $7.95
9. D3 Dry sauteed string beans $6.95
10. C26 Fern & shred pork $9.95
11. C12 sauteed sliced fish $8.95
12. A5 Spicy Sichuan rice jello $4
13. A-5 pumpkin cake $2 ea x 3
FREE cold oranges given cut into slices
My favorites were A4 sliced pork garlic soy sauce vinegar; potstickers; mapo tofu; Sichuan style noodle w/ spicy ground pork & dry sauteed string beans.
Our total with tax/tip $113.85/7 = $16.26pp - So Cheap! CASH ONLY.
Thanks Melanie for organizing & others for coming along.