I'm curious to hear how different people shop at their farmers markets, especially the larger ones with several different options for the same type of produce.
Some questions, but feel free to discuss anything about how you shop at farmers markets:
- Do you have a favorite farm that you always go to because you trust them?
- Do you look around for the best price for each item you buy?
- If you find good produce, do you buy it regardless of price? Do you compare the quality with other vendors before buying?
- Do you engage in conversation with vendors? Ask about growing practices, cooking tips, etc.?
- How often do you shop at farmers markets vs. grocery stores?
- Do you go to more than one farmers market, or just the most convenient/closest one?
Updated 3 months ago | 34
Updated 12 months ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 39
Updated 1 year ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 71