Hello! We will be heading down from Montreal, staying in Scarborough, next week. We are so excited to come back after visiting last year!
We will have a full kitchen where we are staying so we will be eating in a few nights and then are planning to go for dinner at Hugo's and Blue Spoon as well. I had a few shopping/dining questions and your feedback is greatly appreciated!
1) We still have at least one dinner open and were thinking about Bar Lola or Emilitsa. Can anyone comment on these and how they compare food and price wise? I saw that the Emilitsa website didn't have prices but the food sounds amazing.
2) We will definitely be going to the Cheese Iron after all the mentions here on CH, is there any specific item recommended to buy there?
3) We are big coffee fans and wanted to see if there are any local roasters / cafes recommended to buy from?
4) We will be doing some grocery shopping at TJ's and Whole Foods (don't get those up here!) but are there any specialty shops or markets that we should hit?
5) Last, but not least! We want to buy some live lobster (shocking, I know) for one of our dinners in and are wondering where the best place to buy from is.
Thanks so much for your time and help!
Updated 2 months ago | 5
Updated 7 months ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 13
Updated 11 months ago | 2
Updated 6 months ago | 6