I'm in need of a recommendation...where should I go to watch the Super Bowl this coming Sunday?
* I'd like to sit at the bar so I can talk to the bartender and other bar rats.
* Cocktail or beer it probably doesn't matter, just probably won't drink wine
* Good TV viewing, preferably with the sound on and at a volume that can be heard
* Actually interested in watching the game and not in getting drunk
* Decent food, bar snacks or nibbles.
* And, lets say within a 20 mile radius of SDSU
And while I have no dog in this fight and like both teams, a bar that, perhaps, leans a little more orange and blue would be nice ;-)
When I lived in the Bay Area I used to go to to the Lagunitas Brewery in Larkspur to watch the game and always had a great time. I don't want to stay home and watch it alone this year, nor do I want to make my own Super Bowls treats.
Thinking about BLAH or West Coast BBQ...hit me with some other ideas
Updated 12 months ago | 0
Updated 12 months ago | 9
Updated 2 years ago | 14
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 11 months ago | 6