Hi folks. Hoping for some help here. I'm looking for a place for a work lunch. 5 or 6 people total.
Here are some requirements, in order of priority:
* Good food
* Need to take reservations
* Need to be able to have very comfortable conversations (i.e., can't be too loud)
* Needs to be in the "casual-to-nice" range. Can't be very expensive at all (perception is an issue here and extravagance is NOT good)
* South of Midtown - the closer to Wall Street the better (but doesn't HAVE to be in that direct vicinity)
So, I'm being a little uncreative and leaning toward Lupa. Its a short cab ride from Wall Street, takes reservations and has good food. My only two concerns:
1) a bit on the high-end of the food price scale, but not completely out of range
2) noise level. I know at night it is very loud... what about Lunch???
I could probably go with a place slightly more casual, but certainly don't want to go too much further down that direction.
Your thoughts and suggestions are very much appreciated.
Updated 19 days ago | 1
Updated 4 months ago | 7
Updated 2 months ago | 1
Updated 4 months ago | 5
Updated 5 months ago | 8