i know this is sort of a difficult question to answer (and probably pretty gauche to ask of 'chowhounds'!), but i'm trying to compile a list of places that have decent, affordable food for those times that you'd really like to go out, but don't feel like you can spend much money. perhaps you know of some gems that are really affordable? or, maybe even some sort of special deals around happy hour or something? i feel like i often hear about places that i should try, but then forget them when it actually comes to planning an evening... can anyone help contribute to my list?
1. mccormick and shmick's $1.95 bar menu mondays through fridays from 5-7, i think?
2. johnny d's half-price menu mondays through fridays from 4:30-6:30
3. bukowski's cheap burgers at lunchtime during the week
4. the summer shack had some sort of deal during happy hour, but can't recall what it is
5. i'll add more as i remember them...
Updated 1 year ago | 24
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 11 months ago | 6
Updated 5 months ago | 2
Updated 4 months ago | 0