I've seen several discussions in the past on this site around wedding venues. I'm hoping we can get a fresh one started because I'm stuck. We were just told by the venue we booked last summer that they could not longer accommodate our wedding date this year due to the shift of a renovation schedule. So, now I'm back to zero and really would like to get married this year. (Am considering Fridays)
* outdoor ceremony possibility--on site or nearby (lots of trees and space)
* great food--not super fancy, but still a "wow"
* great vegetarian option - I'm a veggie, the fiance is Mr. Meat
* great view
* North of city is ideal. (we're near Canada's Wonderland) east or west fine.
* Number of people 80-100
* Budget-on the tight side
* Would be nice if it was on the unusual side
Any suggestions for a great space with great good?