I've spent some time scouring the archives and other travel boards and have come up with this tentative plan for an upcoming Jackson Hole, WY vacation.
Is there anyone out there with recent feedback on these places and/or favorite dish recommendations? Thanks!
Breakfast (complimentary at the hotel, so we'll eat in and save our dining dollars for other meals)
- Couloir: wanted to try this for lunch, but it will not be open yet during our visit; I went ahead and listed it for anyone finding this thread in the future
- Backcountry Provisions for sandwiches
- Osteria (is this convenient for skiers taking a lunch break? It said Teton Village, but I wasn't sure if that means for sure it is on/near the ski mountain)
- Amangani lunch (heard this is a good view, but can't find a menu and reviews seem mixed)
- Rendezvous Bistro
- Snake River Grill
- Peaks @ Four Seasons
- Atelier Ortega - international chocolatier
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 5 months ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 17
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 7 months ago | 30