Hi Denver Chowhouds!
I'm looking for some recommendations in Denver. First, I'll give you some details that might help in what we're looking for. We're a group of 8 guys from Toronto, average age of 40, coming to Denver in the early fall for a Broncos game and hopefully some golf. We'll be staying at the Sheraton downtown but don't mind cabbing it to get around. We are looking for the following:
1) A great Steakhouse, preferably not a chain. Don't mind spending upwards of $140 pp for a great steak and a few drinks.
2) Breakfast spot - must be walking distance from the hotel, quick service and must have great coffee.
3) Brew pub - I've heard that Denver is famous for their brew pubs and beer. Good food would be a bonus. Walking distance to the hotel would be nice but not necessary.
4) Sports bar - Multiple tv's & games to watch would be good. Good food would be a bonus (if one of the brew pubs carries the games, that would work). walking distance would also be a bonus.
5) Anywhere else that is a must try.
On a non-food related point, any golf course recommendations? Also, does anyone know of a car/van service that we could hire to shuttle us around to golf/dinner etc..
Thanks and look forward to the responses.
Updated 4 months ago | 2
Updated 3 days ago | 21
Updated 2 days ago | 14
Updated 16 hours ago | 22
Updated 1 day ago | 14