I went to school in Lawrence so I used to know KC bbq pretty well, but I get there too rarely these days. But I'm passing through around Christmas. Anyone have new suggestions? Here's where I've been:
• Arthur Bryant's a million times, pretty lackluster last time.
• LC's twice, excellent both times.
• Fiorello's Jack Stack in the train station. It was okay, too nice for my BBQ tastes.
• Danny Edwards in the old location, which was very good.
• Brobeck's, nice for a strip mall...
• Never cared that much for Gates.
So where should I go this time?