My faithful old microwave died and my new one is so different.
Last night I blew up a glass dish trying to microwave spiced pecans for five minutes. I had stopped the turntable for my large rectangular dish and set the glass pan right on the glass turntable. Was that wrong?
There doesn't seem to be an owners manual unless the installer threw it out with the box--just a laminated sheet of User Instructions. Whirlpool 1.8 Gold.
Any advice is welcome. The dish exploded in my hands and it freaked me out.
Updated 7 months ago | 12
Updated 5 months ago | 9
Updated 2 months ago | 8
Updated 5 months ago | 1
Updated 7 days ago | 3