We're coming in late on a Thursday, staying at the newer Trump hotel. We were planning on just grabbing a quick bite at the hotel sushi bar (name?) that night.
Friday - lunch at Topolobampo (reserved)
dinner at David Burke's (reserved)
Saturday lunch -?
dinner - Naha (reserved)
dinner - The Girl and the Goat (reserved)
1. We want a Chicago hot dog, but don't want to spend two hours waiting at Hot Doug's, I've heard Portillos Franks, and/or Al's Beef n' Dogs are near my hotel and would be fine for a dog (or an Italian Beef sandwich). Is this true?
2. We want to see a musician on Saturday night (local boy Jon Langford of mekons fame) at Quencher's. How far away is that from the hotel? Does anyone know what time their shows start?
3. Is it still worth going to Pizzaria Uno or Due for lunch one day?
4. How far away is Girl and the Goat from our hotel?
5. Any other lunch suggestions (we'll be going to the museums during the day mostly), and breakfast musts?
6. Any other must eats late on Thursday instead of the hotel sushi bar?
7. Would I feel out of place at any of the places we are planning on going to with a nice shirt, and nice pair of jeans?
Thanks in advance, can't wait to experience your city for the first time!
3324 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
445 N Clark St., Chicago, IL 60610
500 North Clark St., Chicago, IL 60610
7132 183rd St, Tinley Park, IL 60477
Updated 2 years ago | 31
Updated 12 months ago | 19
Updated 6 months ago | 0
Updated 4 months ago | 22
Updated 5 months ago | 0