Laist has a list today of the best Chocolate Chip Cookies in town.
Here is the list:
1. Cafe Dulce (Little Tokyo)
2. DeLuscious Cookies & Milk (Hancock Park)
3. Diddy Riese Cookies (Westwood)
4. Dutch Oven Bakery (Altadena)
5. Froma (Fairfax District)
6. Ice Cream Plus (West Hollywood)
7. Lido Bakery (Manhattan Beach)
8. Porto’s Bakery (Burbank)
9. Proof Bakery (Atwater Village)
10. Snookies Cookies & More (Glendale)
Here is the link: http://laist.com/2011/08/04/choose_yo...
I've had DR -- love them, but they are sort of sweet. I've had Snookies, delivered -- they're pretty good. I like the chocolate chunk cookies from Il Tramezzino -- chunk, chip, what's the diff? I like that Galeta place in Westwood when DR is too crowded. The others -- I can't remember.
Anyone have a fave?
Diddy Riese Cookies
926 Broxton Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024
3001 N Sepulveda Blvd, D Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
110 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles, CA 90095