Table Talk with Chef Zachary Golper of Bien Cuit |
Answers Are In! ›
New York Strip Steak with Caramelized Shallots...
Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy
The best steak with BEER (budwiser)
- Prim rib eye
- one can of budwiser
- oyster sauce a table spoon per steak
- garlic salt, sprinkle on both sides
- Cilantro, sprinkle on both sides
- papper corn
- sweet onion 1 to 2
- corn starch
My family like steak. With 6 of us, it was hard to please each one of them. Finally, a steak with the right beer to make it happen!
- 1Put oyster sauce to cover the whole steak, approx. one table spoon per steak
- 2sprinkle garlic salt on both sides, don’t over doing this.
- 3sprinkle enough papper corn on both sides.
- 4put the marinaded steak onto a corning pan and pull the beer to reach about 80% height. Don’t cover it. Put it back to fridge for about 1hr or enough time to let the season to sip into the meat.
- 5chop the onion into strip form for later use.
- 6drain the juice out from the pan, but keep the juice for later use.
- 7grill or pan sear the steak into your perfer way.
- 8use a small pot heat up the juice.
- 9add the chopped onion, add Rosemary and corn starch to thicken the gravy.
- 1add proper amount of surgar to balance the tast.
- 2put the gravy on the bottom of the steak to serve.