Slow Cooker Chicken Soup
Easy Slow Cooker Chili
Slow Cooker Easy Tomato Ketchup
- 1 (800g) can tomato puree
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper flakes
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 1In a food processor, combine the tomato puree, onion, and shallot, and process just until smooth.
- 2Add the vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, allspice, cinnamon, mace, ginger, cloves, and pepper flakes, and pulse to combine.
- 3Pour into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 12 to 18 hours (to help improve flavour) make sure it doesn’t condense too much by adding water
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5jar or bottle while hot (make shure that you warm the jars slowly to prevent shattering when putting) so it selfs seals.