Table Talk with Michael Pollan of The Omnivore’s Dilemma Tenth Anniversary Edition |
Ask Your Questions Now ›
Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
Pulled Pork Poutine
Pulled Pork Nachos
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 4 cups warm pulled pork (see Game Plan note)
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1 cup sliced pickled jalapeños (see Game Plan note)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
Cheesy chips are the perfect vehicle for mouthfuls of spicy pork goodness. The Cotija, jalapeños, and cilantro are just bonuses.
What to buy: Cotija is a crumbly Mexican cheese that can be found in Latin markets and many grocery stores.
Game plan: You’ll need to make the pulled pork and pickled jalapeños before you begin.
This recipe was featured as part of our Nacho Recipes photo gallery.
- 1Heat the oven to 450°F and arrange a rack in the middle. Meanwhile, shred the cheese.
- 2Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread about half of the tortilla chips on the baking sheet in an even layer. Sprinkle half of the cheese evenly over the chips. Repeat with the remaining chips and cheese.
- 3Bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and evenly top with the pulled pork, Cotija, pickled jalapeños, and cilantro. Serve immediately.