Table Talk with Michael Pollan of The Omnivore’s Dilemma Tenth Anniversary Edition |
Ask Your Questions Now ›
perfect sunday brunch
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 small tomatoes, sliced
- 2 free range eggs
- 2 slices nice cheese - i like a swiss tasting cheese like jarlsberg or leerdammer, but it's up to you
- two slices toasted good bread
- crispy fried bacon pieces (optional)
Easy and delicious and healthy – my favourite sunday brunch.
- 1break eggs into a non stick pan on medium heat, being careful not to break the yolks (unless you like them broken i guess).
- 2place the cheese on top of the eggs and cover with a lid.
- 3while the eggs are cooking, mash the avocado onto the bread, top with bacon, if using, and then the tomato. season well.
- 4once the eggs are done to your liking and the cheese is melted, slide them from the pan and place one on each piece of bread. enjoy!