Table Talk with Michael Pollan of The Omnivore’s Dilemma Tenth Anniversary Edition |
Ask Your Questions Now ›
Mushroom and Chorizo Pizza
Mushroom & Herb Flatbread Pizza
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 cups sliced portobello mushrooms
- 3 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme or sage
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 flatbread
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella and Provolone Cheese, dividedHeat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Tasty flatbread pizza recipe featured at this year’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen!
- 1Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and cook 2 minutes. Remove onion from skillet; set aside.
- 3Add mushrooms, garlic and thyme to skillet; cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in wine: cook over high heat 1 minute more or until wine is evaporated.
- 5Sprinkle flatbread with 1 cup cheese. Top with mushroom mixture, onion and remaining cheese.
- 6Bake in preheated 450°F oven 5-8 minutes or until cheese is melted.