Melon, Cherry Bocconcini & Prosciutto Salad Recipe
This is such a beautiful light summer salad with such subtle and fresh flavours.
- 1 Medium Rockmelon
- ¼ Watermelon
- 220g La Casa Del Formaggio Cherry Bocconcini (10g Balls of Fresh Mozzarella)
- 100g Prosciutto
- ¾ Cup Torn Mint or Basil Leaves
- Grated Rind and Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- 1Using a small melon baller, scoop balls from 1 rockmelon and ¼ watermelon.
- 2Place in a salad bowl with a 220g tub drained Cherry Bocconcini and ¾ cup torn mint or basil leaves.
- 3Add grated rind and juice of 1 lemon and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season (with salt & Pepper) and toss to combine.
- 4Serve topped with 100g torn prosciutto.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved