Honey Mustard Baked Brie
by Tip Diva
Honey mustard baked brie makes a great appetizer, midnight snack or works well for cocktail parties and brunches.
- 1 wheel Brie cheese
- 1 tube Pillsbury croissants
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard OR
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard mixed with 1 tablespoon honey
- PAM cooking spray
- 1Set oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Open Pillsbury croissant tube, and wrap the wheel of Brie cheese with dough. Make sure the dough covers the entire wheel and no cheese is visible.
- 3Lightly coat bottom of baking pan with PAM cooking spray and place dough-covered Brie.
- 4Brush prepared honey mustard or honey mustard mixture on dough-covered Brie. Make sure that the mixture does not puddle and the entire wheel is covered.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown.
- 6Serve with fresh fruit, dried fruit and/or nuts.
Member recipes are not tested by the Chowhound editorial team .
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved