Table Talk with Michael Pollan of The Omnivore’s Dilemma Tenth Anniversary Edition |
Ask Your Questions Now ›
Three Cheese Mac and Cheese with Panko Bread...
Lobster Mac and Cheese
Hinted Mac and Cheese
- About a Quarter of a pound Noodles (Egg Noodles can work)
- 5 Slices Velveeta American Cheese
- A Dab Of pepper
- A Dab of Salt
- 2 pinches of Parmesan Cheese (or Romano)
- 3 Tablespoons of Salted Whipped Butter
- 3 Tablespoons of Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Milk
This recipe is an adaption from something similar my mother makes. My love for mac and cheese and taste of this side dish she makes helped to come up with this recipe. If any ingredients seem like is needed more then add ingredients to fix. i usually do this recipe free hand.
- 1Boil Whatever Pasta you would like to use, egg noodles taste good too.
- 2Strain the pasta
- 3Take the strained Pasta and measure it in a bout that it will be served in.
- 4Have a Bigger pan Hot an ready, Put 2 tablespoons of butter in. let it melt and make sure the pan if cover with butter.
- 5Put your Macaroni in the melted butter, and mix around, now add the other tablespoon of butter, make sure you try and cover all the macaroni in the butter.
- 6now add the salt and pepper
- 7add milk, and mix to yet again cover the pasta
- 8now add 2 of the slices of American Cheese, let that melt and then mix it in.
- 9After its melted and mixed, add another 2 slices and let it melt and mix it in.
- 10after thats done add the last slice but also with the Parmesan cheese
- 11mix that in and then add 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs, mix in to spread
- 12now turn the heat or fire off
- 13Put in serving bowl
- 14now gently spread the last tablespoon of breadcrumbs on the top of all the macaroni and cheese.