Table Talk with Michael Pollan of The Omnivore’s Dilemma Tenth Anniversary Edition |
Ask Your Questions Now ›
This Will Get You Laid Mac' n Cheese
Home-made Mac N' Cheese
Great Southwestern Mac N Cheese
- 16 ounces dry pasta in your favorite shape
- 16 ounces velveeta
- 10 ounces salsa or a can of RO*TEL diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce (your favorite flavor)
I developed this recipe to compete in the February 2008 contest!
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water according to the package directions. Drain pasta as soon as it is done and leave it in the colander.
- 2Cut the Velveeta into approximately 1/2 inch cubes. Place the Velveeta cubes into the warm drained pan you cooked the pasta in and bring the temperature to medium. Stir as cheese melts.
- 3Once the cheese is melted, add the salsa or Ro*Tel & Tabasco sauce. Stir until incorporated and heated through.
- 4Add drained pasta. Stir to evenly coat the pasta and make sure that it’s evenly heated. Serve immediately.