Traci Des Jardins
- 1 medium head frisée, trimmed and washed
- 1/2 bunch fresh chives, minced
- 1/2 bunch fresh Italian parsley, leaves picked and washed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1Combine frisée, chives, and parsley in a medium bowl and toss well.
2In a separate small nonreactive bowl, whisk together oil and vinegar, and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
3Add dressing to greens and, using clean hands, toss to coat evenly. Taste and adjust seasoning as necessary.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved