Old Bay Seasoning
Chicken Tenderloins Primavera
- chicken tenderloins (2 bags)
- 2 green peppers, 2 red peppers, 2 yellow peppers
- 2 spanish onions
- 2 garlic gloves
- adobo (seasoning for the chicken)
- 3/4 cup of dry wine (vino seco)
- 1First you put some “adobo” to your tenderloins, then cut your peppers julianne style and the onions. Peel and smash the garlic.
- 2Then put everything in a big bowl together, the chicken,garlic,onion and the peppers and the dry wine and cover the bowl and put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- 3Use a big pan or “caldero” put some olive oil and the put everything inside and cover it on a medium tempeture.You will see all the liquids from the veggies and chicken and you are going to wait until the chicken is cooked and tender. then uncover the pan and wait until all the liquid disappear and always stir the chicken so doesn’t get burn, you just want to get some caramel color on the chicken. You can serve this with pasta or white rice and if you like some tostones on the side ( friend plantains)