Caesar Salad Spread
Cheesy with a tart kick, this spread will revive a plain old chicken sandwich. It also tastes great on a BLT, grilled or roasted chicken, roasted turkey, or roast beef.
This recipe was featured as part of our Sandwich Spreads photo gallery.
- 3 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1Place the crushed garlic cloves on a cutting board and sprinkle with the salt. Drag the side of a chef’s knife across them at a 15-degree angle about 10 times or until a smooth paste forms.
- 2In a medium nonreactive bowl, combine the paste with the mayonnaise, Parmigiano-Reggiano, lemon juice, and pepper to taste and stir until well mixed.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved