OK, so the pirate Barbarossa, a.k.a. Red Beard, may have never made it to the Caribbean, but we’d like to think this punch of French and Caribbean flavors would have been a favorite drink of his, if only because it matches his famous red locks.
This recipe was featured as part of our Sexy Vampire Halloween Party and Punch Recipes photo galleries.
- 8 cups chilled club soda, such as Canada Dry
- 4 cups aged dark rum
- 2 cups chilled Cranberry Simple Syrup
- 2 cups orange curaçao
- 2 cups chilled Dubonnet rouge
- 2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 80 dashes aromatic bitters
Place all ingredients in a punch bowl and stir to combine. Serve chilled or over ice.
© CBS Interactive. All Rights Reserved