After reading various reviews, I made reservation to these 3 restaurants for my 4-day visit to SF with my teen daughter. Will be staying at Union Square (Hotel Rex). My questions are:
1. Any comments on your likes and dislikes of these places?
2. Is it safe to stroll before/after dinner in the areas where these restaurants are located? Any interesting shops or places nearby?
3. What are the best transportation between the restaurants and my hotel?
4. About Zuni--I heard their chicken is excellent but must order for 2. Since my daughter does not eat meat, is there any way to taste the chicken like in a salad or sandwich?
5. I would also like recommendation for North Beach and Chinatown for casual lunch, please.
Thanks for your help.