Things I love about the new site...
- Quicker load times. Chowhound would crash my browser once in a while depending on how many tabs were already open in Firefox.
- Seeing entire message thread w/ all messages all at once. It used to be a bit of a pain clicking on every response and back tracking to follow through.
- Bookmarking!!! Now my Food bookmarks folder won't be bloated with tonnes of chowhound links.
- Listing of your past posts so you can remember which restaurants were reviewed.
- Colour scheme and general layout
- sorting by original post or reply date
- Search...no more googling "italian toronto site:chowhound.com"
Things that could use improvement...
- Only 15-20 sites topics listed at a time.
- More width for messages rather than ads.
Excellent work on the site.