I work for a consulting company in the Loop and we've been swamped with jobs that keep us here late and / or on the weekends.
When I used to work in NYC I was amazed by the entire food delivery industry which revolves around people working late. Here you don't have as many options but I'm sure good places exist.
I'm tired of going back to the well on the same old s*hit. I need to mix it up a little. Here is where we are constantly ordering from:
1) Leona's - Boring
2) Star of Siam - I like it and this is always going to be on the list but you can't eat thai everyday
3) Pat's - Delicious but heavy
4) Siam Rice - This place is a joke and I don't know why it's in business
5) Giordanos - See number 3
6) Golden Budha - I get it occaisonally, but not popular with the co-workers
The only rules:
1) Reasonably priced (~$15 per head)
2) No CEO deliveries
No preference on types of food - middle eastern is missing from the mix, as well as mexican and sushi.
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 9 months ago | 7
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 15
Updated 8 months ago | 4