Chowhound Presents: Table Talk with Lidia Bastianich Chef, Author, Owner of Felidia | Ask Your Questions Now ›


Wood Framed "Strainer" - what's it called!


Cookware 10

Wood Framed "Strainer" - what's it called!

Bunson | Dec 6, 2007 11:04 AM

Simple question, on Iron Chef sometimes you see them using a fine mesh strainer of sorts that's flat and has a wooden frame on it, and they use a spatula to push food through. I can't recall the exact name of that device, can anyone provide that?

Want to stay up to date with this post?