Maybe it's just me. Over the past two years, I've been getting major headaches the next mroning after having champagne or sparkling wines. I can't drink a lot so it's usually one glass and occasionally I may have half a glass of red during dinner. Are there certain elements in these wines that causes them or it's just my tolerance level is low. I don't have this problem with regular reds or whites, port, even scotch.
Not sure if it makes any difference but the champange/sparkling are european ones including Veuve Cliquot.