A close friend, who is a chef, is cooking for a few friends this weekend and I would like to contribute by pairing a some wines with her menu. I know enough about wine but was hoping that I could get a little more help. I have posted the menu below and I would like to get a few wines that are reasonably priced to pair with the courses.
1. Braised endive with bacon garlic and lemon.
2. Broccollini sautéed with anchovies and hot chiles.
3. Mussels tossed with garlic white wine, parsley and butter over homemade black pepper pasta.
4. Spinach salad with sherry mustard vinaigrette and tangerines sweet onions and sunflower seeds.
5. Classic chocolate mousse with seasonal berries.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated