Though this is slightly off the subject of food proper, I thought it might be nice to compile a list of restaurants and cafes that offer _free_ wi-fi access in Chicago. Why just eat when you can eat and surf?
I'll start with a few of my own recs:
1) Cafe Ballou. 939 N Western. Wonderful sandwiches and atmosphere. (And, of course, free wi-fi).
2) Jerry's Sandwiches. 1045 W Madison. Gourmet sandwiches.
3) Panera Bread locations in Chicago
4) Argo Tea, 958 W Armitage. Earthy atmosphere, extensive tea selection.
5) MoJoe's Cafe Lounge. 2256 W Roscoe. No smoking and nice ambience
6) Darwin's. 1935 N Damen. Upscale bar food. Wi-Fi cards available to borrow if your computer isn't already equipped.
7) Tea Leaf Cafe. 2336 S Wentworth. Chinatown-hip atmosphere. Good boba tea.
8) Art Gallery Kafe. 1907 N Milwaukee. Haven't been
Any other suggestions?
Updated 1 year ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 5
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 8
Updated 1 year ago | 22