Hi everyone, I want to have whipped butter at the table for the big holiday dinner. But I am not sure about how to do it. I have a KitchenAid stand mixer so I am set on the equipment side I think.
- unsalted butter at room temperature?
- do I need any other ingredients?
- what is the ratio of unwhipped vs whipped butter?
- can I make it a day ahead and keep it in the fridge?
- what are some good additions into the butter, e.g. herb, garlic?
Updated 27 days ago | 3
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 3 months ago | 6