I am my sister's maid of honour and I have been given the responsibility of finding a venue in Manhattan, planning the menu and keeping within the budget. The following are list of requirements, I would REALLY appreciate any help that you may have to offer.
1. 100 people
2. Passed hors d’ouevres reception (no sit down)
3. A large and varied hors d’ouevres menu- with plenty of bite sized passed apps.
4. Open bar for 3+ hours
5. Beautiful room, would prefer to stay away from impersonal venues like hotels, although if it’s great, nothing is out of the question : )
6. BUDGET: $100 per person max (this must include tax, grat, room and any other incidentals apart from the band, flowers and the photography)
7. Also, if possible, I prefer to have the ceremony at the same location.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! All suggestions are greatly appreciated.