My last post didn't go over so well. I know I'm supposed to do my homework but I haven't had a moment to myself recently. I would be very grateful if anyone could respond to the following few questions, which I've tried to make as specific as possible:
1. Would either the Boudin factory tour or the fortune cookie tour (Chinatown) be a fun and worthwhile excursion w/2 kids (8, 11)?
2. If you went on a taco crawl in the Mission, what are the top 2 stops for pastor, carnitas, asada?
3. Re ice cream places that are recommended (Mr Mrs miscellaneous, Slocombe, bi-rite), do any have a nut allergy friendly policy? Our best local scoop shop will use clean scoops and new unused ice cream tubs to minimize cross contamination. Naturally we always bring our meds anyway.
4. Besides Tartine, what are other 1 or 2 best bakeries in the same European style? In the city proper, not outskirts.
5. Best day/time to go to Off the Grid food truck gathering with kids (i.e. when lines are not each an hour long - typically at night at least in LA). EDITED - Just saw this was closed till next year. Next best similar large food truck gathering?
Much thanks. Looking forward to a little R&R in your lovely city.