I'm looking for a restaurant in the Village or nearby for a birthday celebratory dinner this weekend that would meet the following requirements:
- good for a group of up to 9
- laid-back atmosphere where we can have a leisurely meal and not feel rushed
- relatively inexpensive (under $15 per entree if possible)
- has plenty of vegetarian options (at least 3 guests will be vegetarians)
- can be prety much any cuisine: italian, thai, middle eastern, pan-asian, etc.
Any ideas? I'm stumped. Thinking about Red Bamboo but it seems a little small.
Updated 7 months ago | 6
Updated 12 months ago | 3
Updated 2 years ago | 0
Updated 3 days ago | 28
Updated 3 days ago | 84