I'm picking up a rental car in Lebanon and driving up to Stowe to meet some friends for the weekend. I would appreciate suggestions for some good eating during the trip.
1. I'm planning to cut over to VT 100 and drive up through Warren and Waitsfield at about lunch time, and I'm looking for good places, always trying to avoid chain food.
2. The best food markets in the Waterbury-Stowe area (we'll have a fridde in the motel, I'll want some snacks on hand while I'm cross-country skiing.)
3. Good diner-style breakfast places in the Waterbury Stowe area, in particular I missed out on corned beef hash when I was up in New Hampshire last month, and would like to correct that deficiency.
4. Good lunch and dinner places in the Waterbury-Stowe area
5. Any recommendations of nightlife - drinks, music, places to meet and hang out. I'd prefer a more mature crowd, but to too mature. I mean, I've got ski poles in the car, not canes! :) (I think 30+ should do it.)
6. recommendations for box lunch that can be obtained in Lebanon/Hanover/White River junction during the morning hours. I'm returning to the city by train, and the offerings in the snack car are somewhat limited.
Thanks in advance.
Updated 1 year ago | 4
Updated 2 years ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 2
Updated 1 year ago | 1
Updated 2 years ago | 14