I'm always looking to expand my cookbook collection, especially when it comes to vegetarian and vegan cookbooks. My current favorites (the ones I turn to most often) are:
* How to Cook Everything Vegetarian, by Mark Bittman
* Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone, by Deborah Madison
* The Vegetarian Meat and Potatoes Cookbook, by Robin Robertson
* Madhur Jaffrey's World Vegetarian: More Than 650 Meatless Recipes from Around the World, by Madhur Jaffrey
* Mediterranean Harvest: Vegetarian Recipes from the World's Healthiest Cuisine, by Martha Rose Shulman
* A Year in a Vegetarian Kitchen: Easy Seasonal Dishes for Family and Friends, by Jack Bishop
What are your favorite vegetarian or vegan cookbooks?