As I've never been to Urbano Cafe, I have some questions about it that I'm hoping I can get some feedback on.
1. Given this heat and the small space, does it get uncomfortably warm?
2. How dressy is it? Will wearing shorts make me persona non grata?
3. Am I going to look like a douchebag if I walk in carrying a collapsible cooler filled with beer and wine?
4. Do they honor the reservation time or should I expect to go across the street to The Dallasite and wait for them to call me.
5. Any good food recs would also be appreciated.
Updated 8 days ago | 24
Updated 10 minutes ago | 109
Updated 4 days ago | 35
Updated 14 days ago | 32
Updated 2 days ago | 53