Hello, 6 of us are planning to check out Txikito for dinner. After having read through some posts on the different dishes there, I've narrowed down a few things that I think they do well (in order of preference). I'd appreciate some advice on the same - if I'm missing a must have or have a colossal dud in there :) Also, would it be possible to get some idea of the portion sizes? If 6 of us wanted to taste all of these, how many of each should we be ordering, 1,3,6?? And, approximately, how many dishes per person? I guess there'll always be exceptions, some small dishes and some larger that the others but on average....
1. Arraultza (Sofrito, Chorizo and quail egg)
2. Pulop (Octopus carpaccio)
3. Patatak (Fries with cod roe mayo) - Just curious, is it the mayo that make it different from regular fries?
4. Morcilla (Blood sausage bundles)
5. Piperrak (Gernika pepers)
6. Gambas (Shrimp)
7. Albondigas: (Lamb meatballs)
8. Txipiron (Squid ribbons)
In addition to these, I guess I should keep an eye out for their specials. Anything in particular that is really good?