All of us have our favorite NYC burger joint and I wanted to remind everyone of mine. Seems like i haven't been to Molly's for months and I can't remember why I don't go there more often. They make one of the best burgers (imo) in NYC. I stopped by with the lady to grab a burger and watch the playoffs. a few points:
1. Its nice and dark - perfect for nursing a hangover on a rainy fall day.
2. They pour a mean Guiness and have muliple irish beers on tap.
3. The waitresses are genuinely sweet and I love the ones that have been there for about 100 years.
4. Sawdust on the floor and a mellow vibe.
5. If burgers aren't your thing they have other english/irish pub food.
6. and lastly - one of the best tasting and HUGE burgers in nyc. Perfect everytime and priced right!.
if you haven't been check it out the next time you crave a burger and a Guiness!
(oh yeah, I remember why I dont' go there more often: If I did, I'd weigh 300 lbs.)
Updated 12 months ago | 11
Updated 8 months ago | 10
Updated 1 year ago | 12
Updated 2 months ago | 1
Updated 1 year ago | 4