After searching through the boards, I had dinner at Sage and Le Cirque. Thanks to everyone for awesome recommendations - paid some bucks but really worth it. And both restaurants were great for dining solo. Sage was a lot more laid back - I also dined at the bar while Le Cirque was about the experience (I dined in the dining room).
Sage - had the chef's tasting menu - I think Sage is a bit more innovative then Le Cirque
- Martini with Nicolet gin - First time I had this gin - very floral with a hint of basil - YUM
- Wagyu Beef Tartare - One of the best beef tartare that I've had. The fried dark chocolate chips and it seemed like a slight cooked egg yolk provided a great complement to the beef.
- Scallops with Oxtail - Worked quite well - the scallops were seared with the braised oxtail sauce so the dish worked quite well.
- Beef Belly - Wow! Never had anything quite like it! The cut of beef is quite marbled so it just melts in your mouth!
- Gianduja Pave - I'm really not a dessert person but olive oil ice cream with basil made a very nice combination
Le Cirque - quite a unique dining experience
- Octopus Salad - The octopus was so tender - didn't have any of the chewiness of a typical octopus. Also, rather than the whole baby octopus it's slices of octopus meat. The curry added a very nice touch to the sauce.
- Lamb - Cooked to perfection! The sauce wasn't unique - it's a simple dish that was cooked perfectly. With this dish, I had the perfect wine pairing (Chateau Rouget Pomerol 2005).
- For a decadent dessert, had a glass of Henessey Paradse
- For women, they give a red box of 2 chocolate truffles - nice touch!
I have found a new reason to go to Vegas - awesome dining!