My husband, one year old and I are coming out to LA in two weeks and are looking for some restaurant suggestions (some toddler friendly). We are staying near the Farmer's Market and will of course have a car. My husband lived in LA 10+ years ago and hasn't really been back since, and this will be my first trip ever.
We're looking for the following:
1. Sushi. Something mid-range to the lower end of high range. Will mostly just order sushi and rolls, no omakase. Doesn't need to be trendy/have much atmosphere, but must be GOOD.
2. Mexican. Want something authentic, must be toddler friendly.
3. I'd like to try tacos and/or burritos from a food truck. What are the standout options for this?
4. Casual breakfast/brunch options. Since we're close to the Farmer's Market, I'm guessing there should be some good choices there? Anything other must try places there?
5. Lastly, looking for a classic cocktails place. For other New Yorkers or those familiar - something along the lines of Flatiron Lounge, Employees Only, Cienfuegos, etc, etc.
Thank you! Any help is much appreciated!