No, I won't be cooking the out-of-towners, but taking visiting stepsister, her surprising-nice-for-a-Republican hubby, along with local stepmom and Dad, to dinner tomorrow night. Here are the criteria:
1. Stepsister is a vegetarian.
2. They have a 1 1/2 year old kid.
3. It has to be in the city.
4. Anything too ethnic is probably not good with this crowd, as stepmom eats only lowfat and Dad won't eat anything that sounds like it might be "spicy."
5. Dad is paying, so I'd like to take the opportunity to go somewhere upscale.
6. We're talkin' Friday night, tomorrow, so it has to be somewhere we can actually get into.
Dad thinks we should go to Boulevard, but I have my doubts as to its suitability for both vegetarians and babies. Am I right? Suggestions? And thanks in advance, hounds.
Updated 1 year ago | 11
Updated 9 months ago | 12
Updated 1 year ago | 0
Updated 1 year ago | 14
Updated 1 year ago | 9