Two Western Canadians and first timers to the region. My husband and I have booked 5 nights in San Francisco and 5 nights in Calistoga. I've been reading the board for months now and I have a tentative itinerary I'd like to put up for review and comment. I am terribly impressed with this board's commitment and while this post may be similar to others past, I feel I just couldn't start booking without your help.
Here it goes:
Sat Aug 23
- Dinner - Foreign Cinemna
Sun Aug 24
- Breakfast - Tartine Bakery
- Dinner - A16
Mon Aug 25
- Lunch Canteen (Not sure about this place...)
- Dinner Slanted Door
Tue Aug 26
- Breakfast Cafe Triest
- lunch - grazing at Ferry Island Market
- Dinner - Ouzumo
Wed Aug 27
- Yank Sing
- Giants game followed by Oola Restaurant for late bite
Thurs Aug 28
- Pump Jack or Balboa (are these silly choices?)
- Zuni Cafe (I will be devastated if I don't get a reso - help!)
Friday Aug 29
- Need lunch place to placate my husband as we do one of the outlets towards Napa
- Wappo Bar - Calistoga (or the new Jo-le?)
Sat Aug 30
- Biking in Calistoga - need lunch place.
Sun Aug 31
- Grazing at St. Helena's market??? or Taylor's Refresher?
- Market (St. Helena) - the idea of make your own smores sounds fun
Mon Sept 1
- biking through Sonoma - what to do for lunch?
- El Dorado Kitchen or Girl and the Fig
Tues Sept 2
- COPIA - looks overwhelming...
- dinner: Ubunta (not sure this is my thing) or Terra/Redd or Martini House?
Wed Sept 3
- Mustard Grill or Boon Fly Cafe
- Uva Trattoria (can't remember why? Is this a keeper?)
Thurs Sept 4
- light lunch in Yountville
- Ad Hoc (Last supper....)
Thanks in advance!
Updated 7 months ago | 48
Updated 1 year ago | 7
Updated 9 months ago | 25
Updated 1 year ago | 6
Updated 4 months ago | 18