My wife and I are going to be visiting Vancouver with our one year old daughter for the first time next week. Neither of us know anything about Vancouver, but we both really love to eat and will eat anything. I would really appreciate and recommendations for the categories below. One thing though, everything needs to be baby friendly. Thanks in advance.
1. Is there one restaurant that you cannot miss when in Vancouver?
2. Any recs for restaurants that would be kid friendly with awesome food, preferable inexpensive?
3. Are there any food markets we need to see? I heard of somewhere called the Richmond Night Market that sounds great. I love asian Markets, or just anywhere that has massive amounts of food to try.
4. Where is the best restaurant for Oysters?
5. Are there any areas of Vancouver we shouldn't miss? China Town?Parks?
6. Are there any activities/day-trips that we need to do with the baby?
Updated 17 days ago | 22
Updated 3 days ago | 21
Updated 10 hours ago | 52
Updated 12 days ago | 32
Updated 4 days ago | 46