I'll come to NYC in September for the first time (from Europe) and I have already planned pretty much every meal. I've been reading dozens of threads here and at Zagat and these are the places I'd like to visit. Anyone care to let me know if I'm doing some horrible mistakes? Keep in mind I'll be based in the East village, so that part of town is heavily represented.
- Luke's Lobster: never had a lobster roll, apparently this is a good place
- Perilla: long fan Top Chef sucker, Dieterle has been around enough time
- Colicchio & Sons: have I mentioned I'm a Top Chef sucker? I'd like to try the tap room (any other suggestion for great beer?)
- Fette Sau: seems like a great BBQ place
- Bahn Mi Zon: Bahn Mi hasn't arrived to Europe yet and this place is really close to where I'm staying
- Del Frisco's: apparently crab cakes here are good
- I'm still looking for a great Mexican (here in Europe mexican food is terrible): any suggestions?
Thank you everybody for your help!
Updated 2 years ago | 9
Updated 1 year ago | 16
Updated 2 years ago | 31
Updated 5 months ago | 14
Updated 3 months ago | 17